Bartley Green estate agents
Love Your Postcode can accurately value your property and market it both online and offline to generate rapid interest in an exceptionally short period of time.
We know that when it comes to buying, selling and letting properties, it is important to find an estate agent who has extensive knowledge, understands the area and can find you the best homes for the best prices.
With a 99% selling price average since 2014, our results speak for themselves. We have a wide range of houses, apartments and flats for discrete private sale. Enquire about our waiting list
Houses & flats for sale
Love Your Postcode are one of the most experienced and trusted agency in the area, covering the entire local housing market as well as homes in all surrounding districts.
If you own a property in the area and need a team of estate agents who can assist in obtaining its true market value, Love Your Postcode can help.
The local branch is supported by a team that live locally, they pride themselves on their local knowledge and exceptional customer service.
Please browse through our properties to see exactly what we have on offer.
Local property valuers
In addition to this, we have a database of potential buyers so before your house even goes on the market, we may have already found your buyer.
Alternatively if you own a property which you wish to rent out, we are one of the areas longest established letting agents with a professional property management service.
Meet your estate agents in Bartley Green
- We are available 7 days a week for accompanied block viewings
- 10,000 UK clients use our services yearly
- We offer a no sell/no fee policy
- We have an all time low period contract at only 14 days
- Love Your Postcode have excellent area knowledge
- The most dedicated team of property valuers
- Never charge upfront costs for advertising
- We’re open, honest and approachable
- We’re part of a multiple award-winning group with national coverage
- Our estate agency provide vendor updates on a fortnightly basis
- Maximum exposure for your property
- Rated on Trustpilot: Excellent
- Our aim is to achieve the highest selling price
- Enquire about our waiting list
Latest properties on the market
- Terraced properties which on average sold for £128,975
- Semi-detached properties had an average sold price of £153,624
- Detached properties averaged at £264,403.
- Contact our local team for a free property valuation