Wolverhampton Area Guide
Wolverhampton Property Market
Overall, sold property prices in Wolverhampton over the last year were 6% up on the previous year and 11% up on the 2017 peak. The majority of sales in Wolverhampton during the last year were semi-detached properties, selling for an average price of £165,206.
Terraced properties sold for an average of £139,894, with detached properties fetching £290,552. According to the latest Zoopla property report, property values in Wolverhampton have gone up by 4.21% in the last 12 months. For more info, please contact our estate agents in Wolverhampton.
Why Wolverhampton is a great investment
The city of Wolverhampton is seeing impressive economic growth, which is one of the many factors boosting the population and supporting increased demand for rental property combined with strong rental yields. The City is currently undergoing significant regeneration.
Wolverhampton City Council is about to start work on a £55 million plan, which will change the face of the City Centre. The economy is also set to see a boost with projects such as expansion plans at the i54 business park, which is expected to generate around 1,700 new jobs. Wolverhampton is an investor’s haven, and they wouldn’t want to miss out on this up and coming city. Get an instant free local property valuation and find out how much your house is worth today using our professional estate agents’ services.
Schools in this area
Schools in this area
- The Royal School Wolverhampton – The Royal School Wolverhampton is a co-educational school and sixth form for day and boarding pupils. It is the only state school of its type in the UK to have a Royal Charter and be a free school. The Royal School was founded in 1850 by John Lees, a local lock-manufacturer and freemason. The Royal School is Ofsted rated good.
- Wolverhampton Grammar School – Wolverhampton Grammar School is a co-educational independent school. This schools Ofsted report is not available but Wolverhampton Grammar School was given the highest possible rating of ‘excellent’ across the board by the Independent Schools Inspectorate.
- Merridale Primary School – Merridale Primary School aged 3 – 11 is Ofsted rated good.
- Train – Wolverhampton Station services all of the UK’s major cities
- Bus – Wolverhampton Bus Station has serviced routes throughout the West Midlands since 1986
- Car – Wolverhampton is well-serviced by the M6, M5 and M54 motorways
- Tram – The M1 connects Birmingham and Wolverhampton
What to do in Wolverhampton
- The Bohemian: 25-27 Lichfield St, Wolverhampton WV1 1EQ
- The Royal London: 4-6 Wulfruna St, Wolverhampton WV1 1LX
- Riley`s Sports Bar: 1st Floor, Amar House, 32 – 40 Broad St, Wolverhampton WV1 1HP
- Cineworld Wolverhampton: Bentley Bridge Park, Wednesfield Way, Wolverhampton WV11 1TZ
- Light House: Suite 16, Chubb Bldg, Fryer St, Wolverhampton WV1 1HT
- Open Air Film and Chill: Dunstall Park, Wolverhampton WV6 0PE