Wednesbury Area Guide
Wednesbury Property Market
Sold property prices in Wednesbury over the last year were down 5% on the previous year and up 8% on the 2017 peak. The majority of sales in Wednesbury during the last year were semi-detached properties, selling for an average price of £147,952. Terraced properties sold for an average of £125,486, with flats fetching £82,333. According to the latest Zoopla report, property values in Wednesbury have gone up by 2.45% in the last 12 months. For more info, please contact our estate agents in Wednesbury.
Why Wednesbury is a great investment
Wednesbury is about to get a share of a £95 million to breathe new life into its struggling high streets. Empty and underused buildings will be transformed into shops, houses and community centres thanks to the Government. This new investment will make a strong resurgent business community economy stronger. With lots of open space, inclining property values and strong community values, making Wednesbury a great investment! Get an instant free local property valuation and find out how much your house is worth today using our professional estate agents’ services.
Schools in this area
Schools in this area
- Old Park Primary School – Old Park Primary School is a co-educational school aged 3 – 11. This school is Ofsted rated outstanding.
- Wood Green Academy – Wood Green Academy is a co-educational school with academy status. This school is Ofsted rated good.
- Grace Academy Darlaston – Grace Academy Darlaston It is a non-selective co-educational secondary school. This school is Ofsted rated good.
- Train – From Birmingham New Street, travel to Aston or Walsall and then change for Bescot Stadium. Frequent services also run between Dudley Port, Sandwell & Dudley and Bescot Stadium.
- Bus – From Birmingham Old Square the 75 provides a quick and convenient service to Wednesbury. The 75 also connects Wednesbury to West Bromwich. The 79 is an excellent route between Wednesbury and Wolverhampton, while the 11A conveniently links Wednesbury with Walsall and Dudley.
- Tram – The MM1 from Birmingham to Wolverhampton connects both cities to Wednesbury more easily than ever before.
- Car – The M6 connects Wednesbury seamlessly with the UK’s major cities.