Rowley Regis Area Guide
Rowley Regis Property Market
Sold property prices in Rowley Regis over the last year were 5% up on the previous year and 12% up from 2017. The majority of sales in Rowley Regis during the last year were semi-detached properties, selling for an average price of £160,778. Terraced properties sold for an average of £143,733, with detached properties fetching £254,603. According to Zoopla’s latest report, property values have gone up in Rowley Regis by 16.05% in the last 12 months. For more info, please contact our estate agents in Rowley Regis.
Why Rowley Regis is a great investment
Rowley Regis economy is forever growing, much like its population. With that in mind, no wonder sale prices and property values are increasing. Rowley Regis is a perfect buying location, with most people now using the search term ‘more space’ on Rightmove or Zoopla which Rowley Regis can offer. The West Midlands Combined Authority is now investing £3.6 million into an old business park in Rowley which when completed will be home to over 100 new jobs, making Rowley Regis that bit more attractive. Get an instant free local property valuation and find out how much your house is worth today using our professional estate agents’ services.
Schools in this area
Schools in this area
- Rowley Hall Primary School – Rowley Hall Primary School and nursery is a co-educational school aged 3 – 11. This school currently requires improvement but with a new headteacher and dedicated team of staff, this won’t be hard to achieve.
- The Westminster School – The Westminster School is a co-educational school aged 7 – 19. This school caters for pupils with Moderate Learning Difficulties Plus Additional Needs. This school is Ofsted rated outstanding.
- St Michael’s CE High School – St Michael’s CE High School is a co-educational school aged 11 – 16. This school is Ofsted rated good.
- Bus – The X8, 1 and 45 bus routes connect Rowley Regis seamlessly and quickly with the wider Birmingham area. The X8 will take you to and from the city center. The 1 offers exceptionally convenient service from Edgbaston and the 45 will get you from Rowley Regis to Selly Park with ease. Buses are extremely frequent.
- Car – Close proximity to the M5 and M6 makes Rowley Regis easily accessible from other towns and cities in the Midlands and beyond.