There’s still a lot of uncertainty surrounding the EU Referendum result. Guy Vaughan, senior valuer at Love Your Postcode explores the aftermath of Brexit on the property market.
Following Brexit, the Bank of England decided to keep the interest rate a 0.5 per cent, indicating the economy and the UK property market is stronger than expected.
A new image of more than 600 apartments to be built in Birmingham city centre has been released as developers secure £100 million to fund the latest phase of the Masshouse regeneration project.
The CGI (above) shows the first phase of development at Exchange Square as seen from James Watt Queensway next to Aston University.
Selling your property has a negative stigma for being stressful and time consuming. Why are we so confident your experience with Love Your Postcode will be so positive?
This is part four in a series of blogs on how Love Your Postcode is working hard to dispel the negative reputation of Estate Agents through professional advertising. If you’re interested in the previous entry, it can viewed at this link.
How much is my property worth:
· Don’t be sold on the highest price, this can be detrimental to your move. Ask us for a valuation with comparable;
· Try to invite out 2 or 3 estate agents. Don’t take the word of just one unless they’re as good as us;
· A good agent will point out things you could do to maximise the sale price and not just get your property on the market.
Developer Qingjian Realty and Samsung Asia ink deal to integrate innovative technology into property developments.
Working out your budget
· Do you need to sell in order to buy? Get a valuation to work out how much equity you have. Call 0800 862 0871.
· Work out the cost of moving such as solicitors, stamp duty, etc.
· Meet with an independent mortgage adviser for professional guidance.
We are pleased to confirm that our group is now a multi-award winning estate agency. We took several awards last week in every category from best estate agent to customer experience. A big thank you to the 125+ clients that reviewed our group in the last 12 months. We were up against 1000+ other estate agents in the West Midlands.
Buy-to-let investments appear to be back in great demand thanks to an improved investor appetite and greater choice of mortgage products according to Mr Singh group director.
If you are looking to sell your home with Love Your Postcode estate agents, now is the time to get it on the market. Spring leading into summer has historically been the busiest for sales. Family buyers long to be settled in their new home for the start of the new term. Is this this best time? Arguably yes, but more importantly, when is the best time for you?